OUR RESPONSE TO THE COVID-19 CRISIS
In these uncertain times, the safety and well-being of our employees, customers, and business partners are the utmost importance to us. Here are just a few of the precautions we’ve been taking to make our environment safe for everybody.
We’ve stepped up cleaning measures, safety precautions, and have hand sanitizer readily available throughout our buildings so you can feel at ease while browsing our inventory.
We endeavour to keep our online inventory as updated as possible. Simply click on ‘Shop Vehicles’ to see the latest vehicles we have in store. New, Used, or Recreational Vehicles – there’s new stock arriving daily. Get in touch if we can be of any assistance.
When you’ve found a vehicle or two your interested in, get in touch! We’ll schedule a test drive. You can either come down to our showroom, or, in most cases we’re able to bring the vehicles directly to your doorstep to minimize any potential risk.
TO OUR VALUED CUSTOMERS
Your health and safety is our top priority. We want you to feel comfortable when visiting our dealerships, knowing that you are in a safe and clean environment. Our entire company has taken precautionary actions to ensure that the cleanliness and proper sanitation is practiced throughout our stores.
Here are the steps that our employees are following:
- Staying home and isolating themselves from others when experiencing any cold or flu-like symptoms.
- Cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular cleaning spray or wipe. All demo vehicles, desks, chair arms, restrooms, reception areas, common areas, coffee counters, door handles, keypads and telephones are cleaned and disinfected.
- We have installed PlexiGlas partitions in all customer contact areas. Additionally, hand sanitizing stations are readily available throughout the dealership.
- Washing hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoiding touching eyes, noses, or mouths with unwashed hands.
- Covering mouths and noses with a tissue when coughing or sneezing.
- Alternate delivery or test drive arrangements can be made.
- Staying alert about COVID-19 news from reliable sources such as World Health Organization and Center for Disease Control.
We remain committed to protecting the health and safety of our customers and employees at all times.